Our Little Family
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

14 Days of Valentines


This year I decided to do 14 days of Valentines for Dallas.... Its been fun to get it all ready for him for when he comes home and its exciting to see his reaction to each days surprise!! Here are the pictures from each day so far! I'll post the others as each day comes!!!
Day 1: You make me Laugh My Taffy off!!
Day 2: Its Fun When We Score! :)
Day 3: You Lift My Spirits

4 comments:

BreeAnn said...

Hey I do the 12 days of Valentines for Ty every year. It's fun.This year I am going to do a treasure hunt for Kaili for her to find her little Valentine Prizes through out the house

Renae said...

I just heard of this a week or so ago, wanted to do it, but just didn't get it all together in time. What great ideas!! I love it!

Michelle said...

What a cute idea! Sounds fun!

Salazar Family said...

Hey Ashlee, I just found your blog off BreeAnns. I hope you don't mind me checking it out. This is such a fun idea. And your kids are so darn cute!!