Our Little Family
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Lagoon



This is a late update for this event!! We went to Lagoon with Shari and Arthur for their stake lagoon day. Gavin was a total whimp!!! Thank goodness we werent' at Disneyland figuring this out. He got scared on practically any ride that lifted a hair off of the ground. So his favorite ride was the bumper cars. It was frustrating listening to him cry over every ride, but that's what we signed up for right...? Dallas told Gavin that we aren't going to Disneyland until he is a lot older because he didn't want his first Disneyland trip spent listening to Gavin cry. It seems strange to me that Dallas hasn't been to Disneyland yet. I guess it helps when you live in California and I got to go quite often!! I don't know how my parents did it with the 5 of us and going to any amusement park. It was SOOO boring just standing there watching Gavin cry before every ride and then watching him on the bumper cars for the 100th time. They sure are troopers!! Needless to say this was a lesson learned about not wasting money to take your kid to lagoon just to ride the dang bumper cars...!! Oh wait... if that wasn't enough torture we decided to bounce back so we got to have a re run of the whole thing, although the 2nd time my parents were heros and took Gavin to walk around Pioneer Village since he choose that over the other rides we were going on. We did get him to go on the rattlesnake rapids though and we got totally soaked, and it was nightime, so we were freezing. Oh well it was fun anyways! We camped overnight at the camp ground there and that was a lot of fun!!!

3 comments:

jjertmann said...

That's so funny. We took Clara last year and she freaked out on the mini rocket thing. Kids are so fun!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he was such a chicken!! That is too funny! at least he liked ONE ride... ha ha ha! and I agree with you, at least you learned at Lagoon and no Disneyland!

PrincessKatie said...

Hey Ashlee its Katie Awsumb from high school. I stumbled upon your blog and had to say hi. You have some super cute kiddos. I have been enjoying reading your blog. Feel free to stop by mine sometime www.thelarsenfam.blogspot.com Looks like you are doing well!