Brittany and I took the kids to the Disneys Christmas Carol train tour all the way out in Ogden..... it sounded MUCH funner on paper than actually being there. (I'm still sorry Brittany) When we got there, we were informed of the 2 1/2 hour wait... we contemplated leaving.. but then several people (freaking liars) came out and were saying it was totally worth the wait (LIES LIES LIES) it was seriously not worth it at all... .We got there they had a couple of pictures and then screens showing how the movie was made and ... THE END.. it was stupid... UGH... Anyways here's the pictures from our trip!!
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago









2 comments:
Why you gotta be baggin' on the O-town for? Better yet, why didn't ya tell me you were in town?
I have no idea what you're even talking about. Is it bad that someone who lives where you live doesn't know what's going on in my own town? Guess I should be glad I missed out on it, sorry to have to wait for such a long time for something so lame. =-(
Gosh, you make it sound like so much fun, I'm really sorry I missed it! ;) That picture you took of your sister & kids in front of that brick/wood thing is one of the picture spots I was trying to tell you about the other day. I have seen lots of super cute pictures taken in front of it! :)
Post a Comment