Our Little Family
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sleepy time with Paisley

I took a couple of picture of Paisley and Dallas today. They are just too cute! I'm so thankful for both of them! Paisley is such a pill to get to sleep so we have to dance around with her, or pat her constantly, or bounce her or do some sort of movement to get her to sleep, thankfully Dallas doesn't mind doing this although I think we fall asleep quicker than her while doing it! We went
over to my parents again tonight... I taught Bronson the "technique" of getting her to sleep and after so long of rocking and patting in sync he was dozing off too! Quite funny, although once you stop and she's not ready for you to she'll wake right up and the process begins again!

No comments: