

Tonight we went to the West Fest. They had 3D fireworks, it was a lot of fun!! We went with my parents, sisters, best friend Shane and our friends Shari and Arthur and their kids. Lindsay had gone earlier and got us all the 3D glasses. We got there a little early and sat around and talked while the kids played! This was Paisley's first firework adventure... she was sleeping until they started and then she woke up and cried for a minute then went back to sleep as soon as we gave her a blanket and a bottle! We bought pink ear plugs for her too, they were cute, we had to cut them in half and then half again for them to fit in her little ears, I didn't want the noise to hurt her ears more as she has really bad ear infections in both ears, :(. The kids all loved the fireworks!! We all had a great time!!









2 comments:
I so wanted to go to west fest this year! We were all sick though. Looks like you had fun!
I had mentioned to Kenny that I wanted to go to westfest this year. He asked when it was and I told him "the 28th". He was all, Renae, that's today! He was in the middle of a few projects so we couldn't get over there . . . next year!! I love fireworks!!! Glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment