Our Little Family
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Dr. Appointment

I went in for my Dr's appointment today. Everything is going well. The baby's heartbeat was really strong and loud so that was good to hear. I had to get a holter monitor for pains that I've been having with my heart for the last two months or so, I have to wear it for 24 hrs. and then return it tomorrow for them to get the results. I've had to do this a few years ago and of course they couldn't find anything, so I'm sure that's what this will end in is they can't find nothing. They said that I am supposed to press this button anytime I feel the symptoms.. I explained that it doesn't go away, its a constant sharp pain right where my heart is, so I guess I will have to push it whenever I "feel" it.. Other than that nothing exciting going on! I was telling the Dr. how I really don't feel the baby a whole lot, maybe once or twice a week, but I started feeling him around 14 weeks like I did with Paisley, but with Paisley and Gavin they were moving all the time... so its been different, maybe this baby is going to be CALM???? Is there such a miracle!!! ha ha!! Anyways that's all the update from the Dr's!

No comments: