Our Little Family
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween... a day late!!

We had a good Halloween this year! We took the kids to boo at the zoo on the 25th and can I just say it was SOOO crowded, I don't know that I would do it again!! Gavin sure enjoyed it and Paisley I think could care less, but it was fun. We met up with our friends Shari and Arthur and their kids.

For Halloween this year Gavin was an "Ice Wolf Ninja" he loved his costume. This is Paisley's 1st Halloween so it made it a little more fun :) (except for the fact that she has an ear infection in both ears again and a cold...) Paisley was a chick. We went to Gavin's first Halloween Parade for school and he was super happy to see us there!! He kept waving and yelling our name! We helped with the games afterwards and the day was super busy. OH... since Gavin wasn't allowed to wear a mask at school we decided to spray his hair black and to put face paint on too... it looked decent. I kept telling Gavin not to put his hair on anything and not to rub his face on anything... of course when Dallas was left to "watch" the kids Gavin must have forgotten what I had told him since I now have 4 different spots on my carpet from his dang head.... I swear that boy can't go a day without doing something stupid.... So we washed his hair out and the face paint off then got ready to go trick or treating. We went to the Montoya's like we do every year! We had a great time! We took the kids to a few houses, it was kinda sprinkling so Gavin got sick of it quick! Our friends little boy Luke is the cute giraffe! I went as a boring ol' mom and Dallas as a boring ol' dad!! My other sister Lindsay dressed up in scrubs and her friend was the phantom of the opera!!

Dallas and my sister Brittany's work dressed up for Halloween here's a couple pictures of them. Brittany went as a pirate, she looked super cute!! Dallas' team theme was something to do with Cowboys... Dallas won #1 funniest costume... lets just say I'm glad I didn't have to be seen with him for too long... he was one ugly cowboy!! Here are some pictures from the events!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You guys all looked so cute! Hopefully the black paint will come out of your carpet!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh... she is a cute little chick!! Sorry about the carpet... that is funny!