Our Little Family
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Tooth Fairy Came!!


As mentioned before, Gavin had to get his tooth pulled. So when it was time for bed, he was anxious for the tooth fairy to come and give him some money! I walked in his room (or at least tried too) and Gavin said "I know Mom, my room needs to be cleaned" at least he knows right??? So then he says I can make a spot for Dad, I was thinking he meant make a spot for Dad to be able to walk in his pig sty of a room but no, he had other plans. He asks me to read him a book and I do, and then I go to get up and Dallas brought in his tooth so we could put it under his pillow. We start to walk out and Gavin says "UHH don't go" and I said "we're not sleeping in here" (We did for the 1st tooth fairy ordeal) and he says "UH I'm not freaking staying in here by myself." This is when I realized that he was clearing a spot on the floor for Dallas to lay down and sleep like we did the 1st time, but no that wasn't happening. So I said don't worry, we wont put your tooth under your pillow, we'll put it on the headboard away from you so the tooth fairy won't have to try and find it under your pillow. So that was good enough!! The next morning Gavin woke up and looked under his pillow to find.... $5.00!!! Man those silver teeth are worth quite a bit!!

1 comment:

Yo said...

Hey Ashlee! I was just looking at my sister Amanda's blog and saw your link off to the side and started reading.. I hope you don't mind. I like reading your blog! Your children are so cute, and congrats on the new little boy! That'll be a fun addition to your family! I hope all is well and I'll keep on reading! :) Have a great day!
-Jenna Vizina