1-How long have you been a Mom? 5 1/2 years
2-How many children call you Mommy? 2 almost 3
3-Girl? Boy? or both? both
4-Did you know what you were having? Yes
5-How old were you when you became a Mom? 20
6-How long were you in labor?17 1/2 with the 1st 12 with the 2nd.. hoping for a quick one with the 3rd :)
7-What's your favorite thing about being a Mom?Waking up to their smiley faces, or when they give you a hug/kiss for no reason. Watching them grow up, except it goes by way to quickly
8-What's your least favorite thing? Not listening, sassy, when Gavin gives himself his own haircut ha ha!!
9-Do you want more kids? I'll be having another one in Feb then we'll be waiting SEVERAL years to have our last.
10-Do you plan on having more soon? Yes in February
11- How many times have you been peed on? Too many too count... dang boys!
12-Barfed on? Too many to count
13-Is your child named after anyone?My son's middle name is after my Dad, My daughter's middle name is after my Mom and the baby will be named after my Bronson (my younger brother) and my husband.
14-How did you come up with their names?f ound names that Dallas couldn't find a way to make fun of.
15-When your child gets in trouble, who is the bad guy? Who ever is the one who got them in trouble.... then you've ruined his life... Paisley not so much anyone but she really favors her Mommy
16-What is the longest you have been away from your child? a week
17-Bedtime routine?Bath and pill (for Gavin) and to bed. Paisley is a bottle and she likes to be to bed around 9-930
18-Are your toes painted? Nope
19-Last movie you saw in the theater? Space chimps... at the drive inn 20-One thing you will not give up just because you're a mom? Nothing, I just include my kids now!
21- One thing you did give up now that you're a mom? I don't think I really "gave up" anything. I've always wanted to be a Mom. I love kids, and after waiting so long for Paisley we're just happy to have them!!
22-Best Mom perk: Snuggles from your kids, I love you's and kisses.
23-Snack....you sneak bites from your child: Nothing really.... nothing sounds too good after kids hands have been all over them... and I'm normally sharing with Paisley!
24-your child is napping, you are: Cleaning up their mess, so they can do it again when they wake up!
26-Favorite place to buy maternity clothes? Never had to buy maternity clothes... although I'm thinking this one now just might make me... I feel huge.
27.would you do it over........Definately
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment