Our Little Family
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Paisley's Baby

Yesterday we went over to my Parents house and my Mom had bought a baby doll for Paisley. She went to give her the baby and Paisley was scared, she'd jump and back off from it. After a few attempts I had Paisley sit on my lap and then try to hold the baby and she did, and she leaned over and gave the baby a kiss.
So we got home and she took her baby to bed with her. This morning when she woke up I went in to get her and she was holding her baby waiting to get out of bed. I took her downstairs and she grabbed a binkie (which she hasn't used since she was a few months old) and took that with us. I took a couple pictures of her with her baby! She seems to really love her now!!

2 comments:

BreeAnn said...

very very cute!

Michelle said...

I already told you how cute these pics are, but I am going to tell you again! :) She is sooo cute!!