Our Little Family
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to School Night for Gavin

Yesterday was quite the day. Dallas and I both I think had the 24 hour stomach flu HORRIBLE I must say. Although I felt sorry for Dallas since he had to be at work while he was throwing up all day long too. He told me he now feels bad that I have to go through that so often (finally a little sympathy from the guy who has only thrown up 3 times since I've known him) ha ha!! Anyways yesterday at 6:30 was Gavin's back to school night, I was feeling horrible but I certainly didn't want to miss taking him there to meet his teacher and see if he was morning or afternoon. So I took a few more of my nausea medication just so I could possibly make it there. So we get there and Gavin is in AM!! I was actually hoping for this since it will get him in the habit of getting up early and hopefully going to bed early, and it'll be easier for me to get him and pick him up at the bus stop during the morning/afternoon. There are 2 kids in his class that Gavin knows, I hope that will be a good thing for him. Then we found out that he will have a substitute teacher for the first few weeks since they are short a teacher because of how many kids there are.... I don't so much like this idea... I haven't had really good impressions from this school yet either... I will have to share my registration story in another blog.... anyways so it seems everything is last minute here and I don't know about that. The kids will have homework every day, Gavin doesn't like that idea!~ and they mentioned the field trip to the zoo in the spring and Grandparents day and birthday's etc. that made Gavin a little more happy! I was glad when it was over, because I wasn't feeling great! here are a few pictures nothing too exciting!!





No comments: