Our Little Family
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My niece and earings and body fat????

Today I went with my Sister in Law and my niece to get my niece's ears pierced! She was super brave and said she was excited to go the whole way there. I was suprised she was so willing to just sit on the seat and wait for the dreaded moment. They were cleaning her ears and then putting the dots on and I look over at my Sister in Law and her eyes are about to pop out of her head!! ha ha! I told her to stop or she is going to make my niece scared! ha ha! Then it was time to get her ears pierced, and then she cried for just a minute and then was done!! So she finally has pierced ears! And she got pink hearts for her earings!! Too cute!! I think I'm glad I got Paisley's done now because I don't know that any other kid would just sit there waiting for the dreaded moment!!
We spent the rest of the day at my Brother and Sister in law's house. We had a nice time! Before we left Dallas and his brother measured their body fat ha ha ha WARNING VIEWER DISCRESTION IS ADVISED ha ha!! I didn't think to grab my camera during his brothers whole measuring but I got Dallas.... I just know he loved it though! ha ha!! Here are the pictures from our adventures today!!!




No comments: