Our Little Family
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Big Girl

So I put Paisley in her crib, its official she's been booted out of the bassinett and out of my room, clear across the hallway and in her big huge spacious crib. :( Sad day!! Although now she won't have to "drive her bassinette like its a spaceship ready for take off"Nor will she have to manuver her body into the frog position to fit "comfortably" in the bassinette

and I won't be able to wake up to her doing a push up where she looks like she could just hop right out of the bed (sorry no picture ha ha). Awww.... sad. Well I'm sure she will get a better nights sleep and it will be more comfortable than sleeping on an inch thick "mattress" in her bassinett and she even has a cute little butterfly pillow to go in her crib. We'll see how well she likes it!! (just think... at least I didn't let it get to the point where she has to prop her feet on the end of the bassinette to fit... that's good right???)


No comments: